Port Valley [DEMO]
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Port Valley is a (not so) classic Point & Click adventure for PC and macOS where a certain choice changes everything!
Follow the story of an unnamed guy fed up with his job who just wants to have a calm life. Sadly… that's not an option in this town.
At least not during the mayoral elections.
In the full game, you'll see Port Valley's Election Day from three different perspectives. Three parallel versions of our main character attempting three different jobs… with the chance to regret it all and start all over again.
Features of the Full Game
There are many of those!
- Three difficulties, three plots, three mayoral candidates, three endings… three points of view of a bigger and complex story.
- A renewed Point & Click verb interface with a non-intrusive menu.
- Active NPCs. They're not just there to give you items. They also have their businesses and objectives… which may be more important than yours.
- Annoying puzzles.
- Even more annoying self-aware humor. Sorry!
- TONS of hidden secrets. I love doing that.
- A dog.
About the DEMO
Okay, the game is still in development, but an hour-long demo is available in English and Spanish.
It's an alternative version of one of the three parts of the game: The Delivery Guy plot.
The puzzles have been simplified and the story has been modified to fit the new length, but it may work as a first taste of Port Valley's mechanics and characters.
Contact and Social Stuff
If for some reason you want to follow the development, you can do it via:
Or… well, you can always leave a comment or send an email to:
Any kind of feedback would be extremely welcome.
|Published||74 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Adobe After Effects|
|Tags||aprons, Comedy, Dark Humor, demo, Pixel Art, Point & Click, Retro|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.