[DEMO v1.0.7] Time for some bugfixes, typo corrections and much-needed optimizations
Hey there! The DEMO is now updated to v1.0.7!
Nothing mind-blowing, though… some bugfixes, typo corrections and much-needed optimizations.
I probably touched WAY more stuff than I should've, so PLEASE, let me know if I broke something… because that's what usually happens.
OK, let's see a list of the stuff that has been changed:
- Some blatant and SHAMEFUL typos have been fixed. English is not my first language, so please, always let me know if something sounds especially weird! I won't get mad, only grateful.
- It's no longer possible to skip trigger events by walking and reading inventory descriptions at the same time. (This one was actually not my fault!)
- Fixed the bug that sometimes made certain characters' name labels become absolute gibberish after loading a save file. (This one was actually completely my fault!)
- Fixed a bug that could lock the game if the player loses the battle 2 times in a row.
- Some UI optimization measures have been taken to make the demo run and load faster!
- The street lights glow doesn't look oddly pixelated anymore! Yay!
- OK, I heard the complaints. Both stairs hotspots are WAY bigger now and easier to track with the cursor!
- All text shaders have been remade to make texts easier to read and look closer to a pixel-perfect style. This may result in unforeseen consequences as I couldn't test every text by myself!
- The DEMO is now officially named '[the 2020 DEMO]' (instead of '[the 2020 gameplay DEMO]').
And as always… thanks for playing and letting me know when I mess things up!
I've been working on new locations these last few weeks, so I'll share them soon with a new devlog.
Get Port Valley
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.