So [the component DEMO] is here!
Over the last few months I took some decisions that basically changed the core of the game. For good. I think. (…and hope.)
But that also meant the original Demo was no longer a good representation of the game, and that's why, well… That's why I made it again.
Forget about the old Demo. That NEVER happened. And say hi to [the competent DEMO].
A demo with MORE content, NEW plot elements, IMPROVED visuals, and a much (trust me), MUCH better performance.
- Plot and Gameplay -
- 3 MAIN CHARACTERS instead of 1. That's 3 points of view of Port Valley's Election Day!*
- New puzzles. Same old frustration!
- New characters and an extended plot.
- The inventory is now always visible. (YOU WIN OK?)
* This will only affect the full game. The Demo ONLY covers part of the Delivery Guy Plot. (It's still a demo, don't be greedy.)
(Two of the three playable characters.)
- Graphics and Sound -
- ALL backgrounds and character designs have been improved or directly re-drawn.
- MANY new animations and visual effects. (Who laughs now, Pi*ar.)
- New menu interfaces (They don't suck anymore!)
- New tracks and sound effects.
(More screenshots later.)
- Performance and Optimization -
And this is the big one.
- No more random FPS drops. The game is now graphically undemanding and could run on a potato.
- Loading times reduced from 5-7 seconds to… basically non existent!
- Videos no longer cause problems with low-spec systems.
- Demo size reduced from 345mb to 70mb. That's a 20% of the original size. THAT MEANS I DID MY PART.
- Contact and Useful Links -
- A humble Steam page: Steam
- A terrible looking webpage: www.portvalleygame.com
- The Twitter account with the least followers you'll see today: @VisitPortvalley
- An e-mail account (nothing wrong with this one): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google: www.google.com
- Screenshot Time -
And I guess that's all.
Nah, here's another gif:
Get Port Valley [the competent DEMO]
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.