A small (yet necessary) Update [v1.5.2]
So the new demo has been out for around a week and I'm still surprised by the warm welcome and lack of hate it received. (Thanks for that!)
But of course, there's always work to do. Shockingly enough, I didn't receive a single bug report, but I managed to find a couple of weird things while trying to break my own game (the fun part of the job). I also changed some stuff.
Anyway, here's a quick changelog:
- Minor visual bugs fixed.
- Fixed a game breaking issue that luckily no one ever found.
- Some issues with the saving system at a certain point have been fixed.
- Made some conversations shorter to improve the pace.
- Fixed some typos in both English and Spanish versions.
- Fixed an unforgivable typo at the credits of the game. (Sigh)
- Absolutely nothing else.
Thanks for playing and see you soon.
And here's a random gif:
Get Port Valley
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.